Are you eating your greens? This Baby Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce
is a delicious way to enjoy them! 🥬
𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗞 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗖𝗘
6 Baby Bok Choy
4 Green Onions sliced diagonally into 2 “ pieces
6 cloves of Garlic minced
1 small knob of Ginger grated (1 1/2 tsp worth)
1 1/2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Water
Cornstarch Slurry (1 Tbsp of Cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbsp Water)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cut the Baby Bok Choy in half or into quarters if on the larger side. Rinse under running water to remove any sand or dirt.
2. Blanch the Bok Choy in boiling salted water for 30 seconds. Set aside
3. Sauté the Garlic and Ginger in the Sesame Oil on med heat until both are fragrant about 2-3 minutes. Add in the Soy Sauce.
4. Add the Bok Choy to the Garlic and Ginger and cook for a minute or two before adding in the Green Onions.
5. Rasie the heat slightly and add the Water. Let everything cook for a couple of minutes while stirring then add in the cornstarch slurry. (be careful to not over cook the Bok Choy. You want them to still have a bit of crunch
6. Season with Salt & Pepper and mix well until sauce has completely thickened. Serve immediately.
Follow us vegans_power for Daily vegan recipes!