Have you tried savory Chorizo Potato Tacos? 🌮 recipe by healthysimpleyum
Follow us vegans_power for more vegan recipe 💚🌱
They are super are flavorful, so easy to make and picky-eater friendly! Made with only 5 main ingredients that you probably already have 🎉
Tips & Substitutes
* 3 large Gold Potatoes
* 8 Corn Tortillas
* 1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
* 1/2 cup Vegan Chorizo (I use Trader Joe’s)
* 1/2 Tsp Cumin
* Salt and Pepper
* 3 tbsp Chipotle Adobo Sauce
* 1 Avocado
1. Dice potatoes evenly into very small cubes.
2. Turn a non-stick pan on medium heat and add avocado oil.
3. Once hot, add diced potatoes, cumin, salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes or until they are ready. Avoid moving potatoes too often. Mix every 3ish minutes.
4. When potatoes are nearly done, add chorizo and adobo sauce. Cook for another 3 minutes or until fully heated through.
5. Heat up corn tortillas and stuff with potato-chorizo mix. Add slices of avocado and cilantro if desired and enjoy!