Lemon Zucchini Alfredo
• 1 cup eatbanza wheels from goplantx
• 1/2 cup finely grated zucchini (dried with paper towel)
• 2 tbsp vegan butter
• 3 oz extra firm tofu (pressed)
• 1/2 cup oat milk
• juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 small garlic cloves
• 1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
• salt + pepper (to taste)
cook pasta al dente. blend all other ingredients (except zucchini & lemon zest) in blender. transfer sauce to saucepan and cook over low-medium heat until heated through. add in cooked pasta, zucchini & lemon zest and stir until fully combined.
halved brussels sprouts sautéed in butter, olive oil, garlic powder + salt. then baked at 425° for ~18-20 mins. served with lemon juice.
Follow us vegans_power for Daily vegan recipes!