Mediterranean Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad by thezestylime
1 packet Maggi vegan Mediterranean recipe mix
1 tbsp olive oil
1 medium red onion
1 red bell pepper
200g cherry tomatoes
1 cup pearl couscous
Fresh parsley (or salad mix)
Kalamata or black olives
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
2. Trim the ends of the courgettes and slice into rounds. Core the bell pepper and slice. Peel and slice the onion, and halve the cherry tomatoes.
3. In the Juicy cooking bag or a large mixing bowl, toss vegetables with 1 tbsp olive oil, then sprinkle in 2-3 tbsp Maggi Mediterranean blend and toss again until everything is well coated.
4. Grill vegetables in a griddle pan until well cooked . (You could also roast in the oven if you wish)
5. While the veg is grilling, cook couscous according to instructions on the package, then drain and rinse with hot water. Transfer to serving bowl, add 1 tbsp of Mediterranean blend, and a few tbsp of dressing, and stir well to coat the couscous.
6. Mix in the grilled vegetables, along with chopped fresh parsley, vegan feta chunks, and olives. Add more on top to garnish, then serve right away if you prefer a warm salad, or chill in the fridge
Follow us vegans_power for more vegan recipes!