Simple tasty bowls like this the best and this one was so delicious & nutritious.
In this bowl: 🥣 Crispy Smokey Baked Potatoes, a mixed Bean Salad with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado & sweetcorn. Hummus in the middle to dunk my potatoes in 😋
Smokey Oven Baked Potatoes:
– 1 large/2 medium White potatoes
– smoked paprika
– nutritional yeast
– sea salt
– olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/400F/gas 6. Line a baking tray with non stick baking parchment.
2. Wash and scrub your potatoes, then slice them into chunky bite-sized pieces.
3. Add the potatoes to a mixing bowl, drizzle with a little olive oil, then sprinkle with some smoked paprika, about 1tbsp nutritional yeast then season with some sea salt.
4. Stir the potatoes until the potatoes are fully coated in the seasonings.
5. Pour your potatoes onto your lines baking tray, then bake in the oven for 30 mins (turning over halfway) until golden and crispy on the outside.
Follow us vegans_power for Daily vegan recipes!