Styled version of my spaghetti with mushroom & red pepper white wine rosé sauce🍝
1-2 tbsp vegan butter (or olive oil)
3 large cloves garlic
250g container mushrooms (approx. 3 cups sliced)
1 bird’s eye chilli or hot red chilli
2 red bell peppers
1/4- 1/3 cup vegan white wine
1/4 tsp each dried rosemary, thyme, parsley, and sage
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 cups unsweetened soy milk
2 tsp mushroom ketchup (can substitute with tamari/soy sauce)
2 tsp apple cider vinegar (can substitute with rice or white vinegar)
3 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella
1/2 tsp salt
spaghetti noodles or other pasta of choice
1. to prep, mince garlic, slice/dice chilli pepper, and slice mushrooms and bell peppers.
2. sauté garlic in butter/oil in a large pan on medium heat for a few minutes, then add mushrooms and cook until they start to soften.
3. add chilli, red pepper, white wine, and herbs and stir fry for a minute or two before adding tomato paste, plant milk, vinegar, and mushroom ketchup.
4. increase heat to medium high until sauce is at a rolling boil and let sauce simmer until red peppers and mushrooms are softened to your liking.
5. add spinach, vegan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste and reduce heat to medium.
6. once cheese has melted and spinach is wilted, add cooked pasta and toss to completely coat the noodles.
7. serve with a sprinkle of vegan parmesan and some fresh herbs. [serves 2-4 depending on your appetite] 😂 📷 thezestylime
Follow us vegans_power for Daily vegan recipes!